- Apr. 25: Professor Jannis Kallinikos who is the PhD programme Director in the Information Systems and Innovation Group, in the Department of Management at the London School of Economics was the special guest of CROMI.
- Apr. 5: CROMI members had a meeting with Professor Peter Galison from Harvard University who is visiting IU as a Patton Foundation lecturer.
- Apr. 26-27: Mark Millard will present a poster at Web Science 2010 in Raleigh, NC. His research paper “Analysis of Interaction in an Asynchronous CMC Environment” will also be published in the conference proceedings.
- Apr. 11: Hamid Ekbia will present “Personal Health Records for Self-Management Support“, Wellness Informatics Workshop, CHI2010, Atlanta, GA.
- Apr. 10: Hamid Ekbia will present “Personal Health Records for College Students: A Case Study“, Workshop in Interactive System in Health, CHI2010, Atlanta, GA.
- Mar. 5: Hamid Ekbia will present “Computerization of Health: Personalizing the Impersonal” as a part of the talk series at the Rob Kling Center for Social Informatics at Indiana University. The talk will be held at Room 001 Wells Library (SLIS entrance).
- Feb. 13-15: Hamid Ekbia (and colleague Stephen Hockema) co-authored a paper for the Fourth International Conference on Design Principles and Practices. The conference was held at the University of Illinois in Chicago. [read more ...]
- Feb. 13-15: Koh, H. & Bardzell, J. presented “Supporting the experience of active reading in the design of e-books” at the Fourth International Conference on Design Principles and Practices. The conference was held at the University of Illinois, Chicago. [read more...]
- Feb. 5: Tim Bowman presented “Backstage or Front Stage with YouTube” at iConference 2010 held Feb 3-6 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. [read more...]
- Feb. 4: Health Management Technology: “NoMoreClipboard.com Expands Partnership with Indiana University“
- Feb. 4: Inside Indiana Business Report: “NoMoreClipboard.com Announces Agreement With IU” [read more...]
- Oct. 17: HyunSeung Koh presented “Understanding annotations using the Heideggerian concepts of ready-to-hand and present-at-hand for supporting active reading” at the School of Library and Information Science Doctoral Research Forum. Bloomington, IN.
- Aug. 25-27: Nantanoot Suwannawut. (G3ict and International Telecommunication Union ) presented “Needs of ICT Accessibility: Challenges and Issues from User Perspective” in the Asia-Pacific Regional Forum on Mainstreaming ICT Accessibility for Persons with Disability, UNESCAP, Bangkok , Thailand. [Program]
- Jul. 20-21: Nantanoot Suwannawut presented “Alternative Frameworks for Designing Web Interface and Applications for Visually Impaired Persons” at the IEEE (in partnership with IBM) Accessing the Future Conference, Northeastern University, Boston, MA. [PDF]